Friday, December 21, 2018

Midterm Submission

Point of No Return video was posted on CJS Films Youtube channel, here is the link:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-9UjfsXc53o
Jaxon and I planned to make a more slasher type film, but we decided to create a found footage film,as it would be much easier doing a first person point of view film. I believe we achieved the idea of making a good film with the resources we had. The beginning scene leaves the viewer in wonder as to what killed the two filmers and how they died and eggs them to watch more. The cuts were used to create suspense and the first person point of view truly put the viewer in the movie. The movie fulfilled my idea of what two high school students could make with what they had. I am proud of our film, with some great editing done by Jaxon Greer, and myself creating a lot of the dialogue.

No comments:

Post a Comment