Tuesday, April 2, 2019

CCR Draft #3

Question #3- Before even being introduced into this project or course Jaxon and I had already had a fascination with the film industry. Thus, we signed up for the class. I believed I had a good idea of how the whole industry and how it worked before I joined the class, but I was wrong. As I went through the course I began to truly realize how rigorous the industry can be to create a well done quality film. My production skills developed greatly throughout the course as Jaxon and I went through all the steps of creating what we thought was a quality film. Starting with the picking what genre, actors, and story we were trying to convey. Picking actors was quite as we only had three actors performing during the first 2 minutes. Then getting to the genre we were going to start with was easy as Jaxon and I are very into scary/thriller movies so we went with that, however deciding how our story would develop was difficult as we changed the plot multiple times while writing the script, planning, filming, and even after done filming the first time. We took our audiences criticisms and reflected on them to try and make a better film that would appease the audience more, so we created an entirely new film with creating a new story line, brainstorming more ideas and writing more scripts.

No comments:

Post a Comment