Monday, November 26, 2018
Project Selection- Film
The aspects that film production contain interest me greatly. They can be very intense depending on the movie type. Watching movies has always been a thrilling past time for me as I've watched countless movies since I can imagine. Movies allowing the viewer to put themselves in the situation and truly be in the story. With that amazing feeling never leaving my mind, I've grown to love movies more than the average Joe. The love has only grown as I call myself a major movie fanatic and I rigorously dissect and judge every movie I watch. With these critiques I see myself more and more getting into the feel of the whole movie itself. I love how all the different components of sound, camera work, acting, and good directing all come together to make a great movie.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment