Tuesday, November 20, 2018
Project Selection- Magazine
Magazine- The incredibly rigorous process that quality journalist must conduct seems very interesting to me as it allows them to fully understand the topic at hand. The objective view point one must hold is something to celebrate as a journalist. The fact that magazines are made in such a short amount of time I wonder how tough it must be to get it all together before its published. Magazines that look at more serious topics like the New York Times are special to me. My step-father has a membership for the New York Times and I read there articles all the time. The content is just on a more sophisticated level than others. It focuses on topics that I'm interested in greatly, such as politics and other government affairs. Lastly, if I were to compose a magazine together I would surely try to format mine to be something relating to serious topics like the Times.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment