Monday, November 26, 2018
Project Selection- My Decision
The movie seems like it'd be the best choice for me as I have been extremely interested in movies since I can remember. My love for movies is much more than the my liking of magazines. Movies just take a very different approach into producing such a fabulous product. Skills I possess that would benefit me into creating a quality movie are the fact that I have outstanding social skills and would understand the target audience and what they want like no other. Another great aspect I believe I hold is good camera work as I make my own videos already. My group will consist of Kevin, Jaxon, and I, we will work together to produce some type of horror movie. I believe I will take charge more into the director type of role, Jaxon into the screenwriter/main actor, and Kevin will most likely be the editor of the film. With all the different talents we all possess I believe we can make a quality opening scene for a horror movie that should leave the viewer on the edge of their seat.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment